TUTORIAL 3: 2, 1 AND… RUN!
Description: Robots have different parts and a very important one is the motors. Without motors, robots would not be able to move. The brain of our robot can give the instructions to different kinds of motors. The motors are connected externally. In this tutorial you can follow all the steps involved in connecting and programming orders for DC motors.
- USB Cable
- Duinobot v1.1 or higher (or any board, just check what kind of batteries and motor it needs)
- Computer with miniBloq (v0.81 or higher)
- 3 x AA batteries (rechargeable recommended, protect the environment!)
- 1 x Motor 12VDC Multiplo compatible
- 2 x Cable (red) Multiplo compatible